I’ve been sharing toy reveals over on PiercingMetal.com for a number of years now and one of the things we really like as a collector are the figurines and action figures. As a lifelong fan of music and with most of that being a fan of the legendary KISS and Beatles, these new releases by the folks at Mattel Fisher Price were something to rally behind. Let’s take a look.
Fisher-Price® KISS by Little People®
• Get ready to rock ‘n roll all night (and party every day) with this special edition celebrity Little People® figure pack featuring the band KISS!
• All four members of the band are brought down to little People® toy size with their own character figure styled to look just like the real star!
• This rockin’ figure set is the perfect gift for any KISS fan with packaging that doubles as a miniature stage.
Fisher-Price® The Beatles Yellow Submarine by Little People®
• Get ready to rock ‘n roll with a little help from your friends John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr with this special edition celebrity Little People® figure pack.
• Each member of the iconic band The Beatles is brought down to Little People® toy size with their own character figure styled with the band’s looks from “Yellow Submarine.”
Fisher-Price® WWE® Figures by Little People
• Bring out your inner champion with this special edition celebrity Little People® figure pack featuring WWE® Legends “Macho Man” Randy Savage® and Ultimate Warrior®.
• These WWE® Legends are brought down to Little People® toy size with their own character figure styled to look just like the real Superstar.
*** end of transmission ***
Piercing Ken Thoughts: Aren’t these awesome? I shouldn’t even ask because I can’t see your response but I know you nodded your head in agreement with me. Now before I get more into my closing opinion on them, let me say that for the sets of four the MSRP is about $20 (The Beatles and KISS) while the two set of WWE is about $10. Each toy is recommended for ages 1+ so that works for me since I am well into my “+” years. I loved all of these and I don’t think that I need to tell you that I must have a set of the KISS ones. Just to share the level of KISS background I have, they are in “Destroyer” attire so I can sense a whole series of them in stuff like “Dressed To Kill”, “Unmasked” and even the newer “End Of The Road” era. They can do the same with The Beatles collection and give us an early era and a “Let It Be” era. Okay that’s all I have to say on this and I wonder what you think about them. Will you be purchasing for your little ones or maybe even yourselves? Fess up, its okay as we are all friends here.
Official Website: http://www.mattel.com